The Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam is going to conduct for the UP Polytechnic Admission 2018 in the state. The notification has released by the official board on the website of the board. This is one of the great chances for the candidates to join any of the diploma courses in government or private colleges in the state. The candidates who have the interest to adhere to the diploma course in various streams must read the JEECUP 2018 Notification to know the eligibility criteria of the board. The JEECUP Application Form 2018 can start from the online website using the correct link.
The board invites the UP Polytechnic Online Application 2018 the contenders to participate in the seat allotment process. Candidates who have applied for online only allowed for the entrance exam and permitted to attend admission process. Applicant should send the registration form via online, offline mode will not be considered by the board.
You can select the exam venue directly from the registration itself. The written test will be an entry pass for the other procedure in the selection criteria. The late submission or incomplete online forms are rejected during the verification by the officials.
Steps for JEECUP 2018 Application form
You can send your online registration form by referring the following steps. It will also minimize your registration time.
- For filling the application form first, you have to visit the website.
- Then search for the online registration link from the JEECUP Official website.
- Tap on the link and open it for entering your details on the online registration form.
- Include the details like your name, email id, phone number, address, income details, nativity, nationality, gender, educational information and more.
- Then select the venue for UPJEE Polytechnic Entrance Exam from the online form.
- Now attach the needed certificates in PDF format along with recent photo and signature of the candidate.
- Then move to payment section and enter the payment details paid via online.
- Check all the details are entered as per the instruction furnished in the booklet.
- Then submit the form and download it from online. Also, note down the application number and password for future login.
UP Polytechnic Application Fee 2018
The candidates have informed to pay the application fee on online mode using credit card/debit card/ any other source. The fee will non-refundable in any situation once collected from the applicants.
Registration fees for general/ OBC category: Rs.300/-
Registration fee for SC/ST category: Rs.200/-
UP Polytechnic 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jeecup-application-form/
JEE Main 2018 Application Form:- https://onlineentrancesexam.co.in/jee-main-application-form/